1) Pharmacoepidemiology and Safety Sciences
2) Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research
3) Pharmaceutical Health Services Research
Novel Drug Delivery Systems including
Buccal Drug Delivery
Ocular Drug Delivery
Controlled Drug Delivery
Solubilization Techniques for BCS Class II drugs
Nanoparticle Drug Delivery Systems
Liposomal Drug Delivery Systems
Novel Polymers from natural sources in Drug Delivery
B Pharm students have pharmacology in the third and final years of their four-year program. For Pharm D, pharmacology is taught in the second and third years. The Department of Pharmacology is handling physiology for first-year B Pharm and Pharm D students.
Protein binding (how available the medication is to the body) Half-life (how long the medication stays in the body) Polymorphic genes (genes which vary widely from person to person)
1)Frontal Alpha Asymmetry Correlates with Suicidal Behavior in Major Depressive Disorder
2) Differential Effects of Pentoxifylline on Learning and Memory Impairment Induced by Hypoxic-ischemic Brain Injury in Rats
3) Levels of Salivary Sialic Acid in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder; Could It Be Related to Stereotypes and Hyperactivity?